JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
- Preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance;
- Reviewing accounts for discrepancies and reconciling differences;
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries to proper accounts;
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses;
- Reporting to management regarding the finances of the establishment;
- Developing, implementing, modifying, and document recordkeeping;
- Computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements;
- Advising clients in areas such as compensation, employees health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans;
- Providing internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
Two years of working experience in accounting or a related field.
5750 Brittmoore Road, Suite200, Houston, TX 77041
Please send resume to Jessie Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.