Furinno Level 5 Protection Gloves FKG508S
Furinno DaPur cut resistant gloves let you handle your cutting job, grater, knives and mandolin much easier and with more confidence. The gloves are made of food safe ultra high...
Furinno DaPur cut resistant gloves let you handle your cutting job, grater, knives and mandolin much easier and with more confidence. The gloves are made of food safe ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (PE), glass fiber and Spandex, these gloves are designed to resist cuts from the sharp blades with the EN388 Level 5 cut protection rating. These are not recommended for large machine operation and they do not prevent direct point punctures. So do not try to stab your hands with the gloves on. If you are thinking that these gloves might make you feel uncomfortable while doing your job, you might want to try these on first. DaPur 508 gloves come in 4 sizes - Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large - to ensure a snug fit. We cannot guarantee that you will feel like you are wearing nothing in your hand, but the elastic material in the gloves ensure a firm grip and because it is also breathable, you can perform your tasks without discomfort. We are sure that each pair of our DaPur gloves will surely be your sweet kitchen assistant when prepare a delicious meal for your love ones.
- MSRP: $19.99
- Industrial grade quality: Highest level of cut resistant material, 4 times stronger than leather.
- Superior grip with a snug fit for small and large hands - prepare food or work on jobs requiring precision with complete dexterity.
- EN388 level 5 cut resistance. Lightweight, breathable and extremely comfortable protection.
- Ideal for cutting, slicing, peeling, and grating in the kitchen, wood carving, oyster shucking, carpentry, and so much more.
- Machine washable and food safe. Suitable for all kitchens, restaurant and homes.