In the event you encounter a problem, please stop using the product immediately and contact our customer support. Please keep the original packaging and documentation for the length of the warranty period.
If all of the following conditions are met, please submit your claim and all required information to our customer support.
- Original purchaser of the product, who is the first purchaser of the product as indicated on the original sales receipt or invoice.
- Not transferable to any subsequent owners or users of the product, and it shall be immediately void in the event the product is resold, transferred, leased or rented to any third party or person other than the original purchaser.
- Applicable Furinno products purchased as new from authorized sellers.
- The product itself. Does not extend to items that might be used with the purchased product.
- Defective* or damaged or missing parts. Limited to normal domestic conditions of use.
- Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email), photos of defects or damage and law label of mattress are required
- Does not need to return the defective or damaged products.
- Does not include pickup and home inspection.
- Does not include assembly labor.
- This warranty becomes valid only after the return window of the authorized seller has expired.
- This warranty is void if the product is altered or improperly used
- Not be renewed or extended when you receive a replacement or refund*.
- Due to the fact that we cannot handle international shipping and logistics expenses, your item must be in the United States at the time you wish to take advantage of the Limited Warranty. Does not apply to sales outside of the United States. The freight of replacement order is free of charge.
- Furinno reserves the right to refuse a replacement, refund or an exchange if any condition is not met.
- Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to every Purchaser.
- Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to every Purchaser. The Purchaser has the specific legal rights and the Purchaser may have other legal rights, which vary by state or by province.
What is excluded?
- Some natural variations occurring in wood, or other natural materials are inherited from their properties, and thus cannot be avoided. Therefore they are not considered to be defects.
- The discoloration or matching of colors, grains, textures or other such materials.
- Damage caused during shipment between You and Our authorized sellers.
- Theft, loss, abuse, accident, protective coatings, cosmetic damage* ,damage caused by use with other products (e.g. accessories, housing), improper assembly or operation, lack of reasonable use, misuse, modifications or alterations, normal wear and tear or aging.
- Comfort preference
What is considered Defect*?
- Any imperfections that impair the service, function or effectiveness of the product.
- Any imperfections that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
- Any imperfections in components which substantially impair the utility of the product
What is considered Cosmetic Damage*?
Scratches, dents and any superficial damage that alters the appearance of the product, but does not prohibit its function.
How to obtain warranty service?
Please contact our customer support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please PRESENT original proof of purchase (invoice / receipt / order confirmation email) & PROVIDE the below information:
- Order number
- Channel (e.g. Walmart)
- Model number of the item (e.g.11158EX/BR-on the box or assembly instruction)
- Color of the item (e.g.11158EX/BR)
- Parts (number, name & quantity – Refer to assembly instruction)
- Full name and shipping address
- Proof (Image is preferred) & Law label of mattress (only if applicable)